Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Have a blessed holiday. Hug your kids, hug your spouse, take a deep breath and enjoy the good parts. Ignore any not-so-good parts for now. There's time to deal with that later. Pour yourself another cup of something yummy.

Thank you all for making my job so much fun. I may lead the storytimes, but you make it work by bringing the little ones, encouraging them, applauding them and loving them.

I invite you to the Christmas Eve services at my church, Countryside Church, where my whole family is involved this year. I'm directing the drama, my girls are singing and acting, and my husband leads the band. You can look up service times here if you'd like to come.

Now I must do some wrapping so I don't have to stay up late on Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

The Halgren's said...

Awww, you have your whole family for Christmas! Lucky!!!!