Friday, October 2, 2009

This Week at the Library

Preschool Storytime

Our theme this week was "The Farm". We read:

Book! Book! Book! - by Bruss (Love that chicken!)
Who Took the Farmer's Hat? - by Nodset
Spot Goes to the Farm - by Hill

The flannel board story was Tops and Bottoms by Janet Stevens (a Caldecott Honor book).

The fingerplay we did was "Way Up High", which you can find in the labels at the right. We did "Animal Action" from the Greg and Steve: Kids in Motion CD.

Toddler Time

I brought back a song we hadn't done for quite a while - "Brush Your Teeth" by Raffi, on his Singable Songs set.

Baby Time

It looks like "Heave Ho" is the only one I don't have in the labels on the right.

Heave Ho

Heave ho, heave ho,
Hold me tight, don't let me go
One two, one two,
You love me and I love you!

No comments: